Friday, May 13, 2011

Summer!

I made it through my first year of graduate school! Yay! It's such a wierd feeling. It went by so fast! Now I have a little time to relax and to spend more time working in the studio. I'm planning to build up more of an inventory for my etsy shop, so watch for that in the next few of weeks! I have some pieces that I will be listing next week too!

The very first thing I did after finals were over was to plant my garden! I added some tomatoes, chives, oregano, thyme, and I figured I'd give some flowers a try, with marigolds and vinca flowers. My hot pepper plant is doing amazingly well (I'm still not sure what kind of peppers they are though), and my basil is starting to come back with full leaves. And surprisingly my parsely plant is still alive from last year. I can't wait for tomatoes! Hopefully they'll work out this time!



chives, thyme, oregano, vinca flowers

hot pepper plant, tomato plant, marigolds and vinca flowers

marigolds in a little bicycle!

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Your garden looks great! I love that little bicycle!! :) ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete