Monday, June 21, 2010

Etsy shop!

I have finally set up my etsy shop! At the moment I don't have many items in it, but I will list more in the next few weeks. My shop name is MetalFusion, and you can find my shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/MetalFusion. It's very exciting!

This week I'm just working on setting up my shop and doing things that I've been meaning to get done. There never seems to be enough time for anything! I'm also packing and getting ready for my move to Phoenix! I'm excited, but also really sad to say goodbye to everyone. Saturday was my last day at work. Everyone signed a card for me, which was a really nice surprise. Then, after work, I met my boyfriend Jorge at Raices Taller for a gallery opening, in which he had few pieces. It was a fun show with a good crowd. The show is titled How Brown am I? and was mainly in response to SB1070. Here are a few images of his amazing work!



screenprint


woodcut



solar print



etching






I didn't get images of any other work because they didn't want people taking photos.

One more thing...

Here's a little sneek peek at what we were doing at my sister Lauren's place over the weekend. You'll have to visit her blog on Saturday to find out what it's for at http://www.fairrosie.blogspot.com/. It was delicious!






Have a nice week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment