Thursday, January 26, 2012

Upcoming Exhibitions

There are a couple of exhibitions coming up that I want to share. The first is the 33rd Annual Contemporary Crafts show. The opening will be this Friday from 6-8 p.m., and it is at Mesa Contemporary Arts. I have a piece in the show, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the exciting work that will be there! The show will be up until March 30.


Another exhibition coming up is at the Sky Harbor International Airport. The exhibition is titled Metals and More and will be in Terminal 3 in cases on Level 3, West Mezzanine (near the Starbucks), before you have to get through security. This show will be up from February 3 through October 12. I will have two pieces in the show, which I'm thrilled about!

I also wanted to announce that there will be a trunk show at the ASU Art Museum, in which my friend Katie Poterala will be participating. It will be on Saturday February 4 from 11:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m. Go and support local artists at this first time event!

No comments:

Post a Comment