Monday, November 28, 2011

Enameling Classes

I'm thrilled to announce that I will be teaching an enameling class and a torch fire enamling workshop starting in January!

The workshop I'll be teaching is at Harold Studio, which is a wonderful studio in Phoenix! I'll be covering basic sifting, sgrafitto, and stenciling with multiple colors, all with using only a torch to fire the enamel! To sign up or to get additional information, click here.



Beginning in January I will also be teaching an enameling class which will include metal preparation, cleaning enamels, sifting, sgraffito, stoning, wet packing, uses of silver/gold foil, combining transparent and opaque enamels, and more! This class will be at Phoenix Center for the Arts. Additional information can be found here under metals and jewelry. Spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment